Registration for the 2017 Spring Season in CLOSED
A few important details about the Spring Recreation Season:
- 1 practice per week (day depends on team) and 1 game per week (games played on Saturdays)
- OGSL teams provide bats, helmets, jersey, socks, visor and other team equipment.
- Players provide their own glove, softball pants, and cleats - plastic only, soccer cleats are okay.
- 6U and 8U players wear gray softball pants. 10U and 12/14U wear black.
- Primary game fields (teams will play and practice on other fields, too)
- 6U Montclair Park
- 8U Marshall Field (next to East Bay Innovation Academy)
- 10U - Northern Lights
- 12/14U Owen Jones Field
Questions? Email email@example.com